Saturday, December 29, 2012

Pre-Christmas Celebrations!

I'm not sure how that happened that it has been almost two months since I have posted, but here we are and we are headed towards 2013!
Here are some photos that recap our Pre-Christmas Holiday.
Keely's canvas art

Vanellope Muttonfudge joined our family Dec 9th!

Keely and Kallie decorated Keely's tree, too much cuteness!
Our 13' Beauty

Ready to go to her Church concert.

Pictures with bro Isaiah before, I love how she is looking at him!

This girl has SPUNK I tell ya!

1st Annual Rayner/Brown supper!
The littles being entertained with bubbles!
Christmas Eve afternoon making Gingerbread cookies for Santa!
Big Bro Noah helped.

All ready for Christmas Eve Dinner and Candlelight Service
Love her!

Love Them!

Enjoying Turkey Dinner at Nana & Grandpa's

Showing Uncle Pierre her new baby.
What could it be??
 
 Hockey stick tables!
Now on to a Christmas Day post, bare with me! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment